Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Feeders Feed Links, Nov. 16, 2011

Yes, I went back to the town of my childhood today.
Southern Ohio is Looking to the Future: I saw only one out house on the drive down.

WHAT JEFFY SAYS
Question #7:
How did you meet the Real Mrs. Jeffy?
Jeffy's Answer, From THE REAL MRS. JEFFY!!: 
I do get asked how I met Jeff, well here is the back story of a great relationship and marriage.
I was invited to see the behind the scenes of WFLA on November 11, 1999 and I was really excited to see how a radio station worked and never expected to meet my future husband. I had been listening to 970 since I was 16 and heard Jeffy’s voice on the air, one thing is sometimes the voice never matches what you think they look like. I walked in and met this 6’2″ shaved head guy with the voice. I was pleasantly surprised and liked what I saw.
We chatted and I got to watch the master of the board at work. After the show Jeffy walked me out to my car and we talked some more. I offered to give him my number and he said NO! I still don’t know why, he won’t tell me. But I wasn’t going to take no for an answer and I thought if anything he’d be a good friend to have. So I called him at the station and asked him if he would like to go out after work for a quick bite and a drink. So I met him at the station and we took my truck and he drove to Walter’s Press Box on Dale Mabry and talked until 1am. Probably the best conversation I ever had!



Proposed OWS Demands keithmobile73

Ringworm Outbreak at Occupy Santa Cruz ZephyrK9

Jake in Denver: "Sorry!"

De La Soul video: Me, Myself and I Jake in Denver

Nice.  CFHeather's Photo of the throngs at Occupy Youngstown

OWS Global day of Action Dee

Phil Liberatore Received Death Threats, Dogs Killed ZephyrK9

Show Guest Jerry Boykin TLan80
Show Guest Buck Sexton

Email link for Booklet: elizabeth@horowitzfreedomcenter.org CoryE-CA

http://americancensorship.org/ Thundercross


Polls:
DM's quick draw to the ban...is it because
50%: He's just plain weird- that's all I know

Which person/people most deserve to hang on the the Feeders Feed BUTTHOOK?
The winner will be voted on tomorrow.
41% Clinton Trifecta (Bill, Hillary & Chelsea)

Repoll: Which person/people most deserve to hang on the the Feeders Feed BUTTHOOK?
The winner will be voted on tomorrow.
45%, Jerry Sandusky






Comment From Annette in IL: TLan, do you have OUR cookies yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment