Monday, November 7, 2011

We Are Feeders! Nov. 7, 2011




OFFICIAL FEEDERS FEED ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE REAL MRS. JEFFY: 
As you know I like to bake cookies (As Seen On GBTV) and now it is your turn to partake in the yummy goodness. How do you get your hands on my cookies, I want you to write me "Why I should get Mrs. Jeffy's Cookies" at therealmrsjeffy@gmail.com. Be funny, creative and whatever you think that will make you a winner of my chocolate chip cookies. Jeffy and I will be judge and jury and we will announce the winner on November 15. Just in time for the person to have for Turkey day! Have a Great Day Everyone!




  (personal note:  I also liked The Offspring's Come Out and Play )

http://thereveredreview.com/ BananaRepublicCapitalist

Cain/ Gingrich Debate Annette in Il





http://www.ammoman.com/ BananaRepublic








Polls:   Does Herman Cain's past behavior/ current response concern you?
No, it's the MSM blowing up a non-issue.  94%

What's your fav candy bar/ sugar bomb?
19% Reeses
6%   Double Stuff
13% Snickers
6%   M&Ms
13% 100Grand
44% Other/ All of the above

Do you want JKPT to continue?
86%, Yes



CFHeather 
fajita rolls: 2 packages of pillsbury croissants + 1 lb of cooked fajita meat (or taco meat). Lay out croissants in a circle with points facing out. Put meat on the croissants and fold them over. Bake according to directions on the croissant package. Serve with guacamole, pico, sour cream, and hot sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment