Monday, November 21, 2011

Feeders Feed Links, Nov 17- 18- 21, 2011

Thank You All
For your thoughts and prayers;
I truly appreciate them.
My family said my dad was holding onto life, until I got to see him one last time.
He was truly a strong man.

But now, it's time to carry on what I see as my Dad's work:
Reaching Out and Touching Lives, One at a Time.

I'll be in and out the next few days; I lost time to prepare for Thanksgiving.


p.s.  Thank you to the Patrolman who saluted as my Dad went past.



And Now, For Something Completely Different: It's-

Thurs, Nov. 17.

WHAT JEFFY SAYS
QUESTION #8:



If YOU were President, who would you pick as your VP running mate, and who would you pick to fill up your Cabinet?
Jeffy's Answer: Well VP in ral life would be Joe Kerry and I'll put Monica Lewinsky in my cabinet, I think you know why. 







Wiki of N17 mainer


Show Guest David Buckner (Tlan80)


Show Guest Pastor John Hagee (TLan80)

Show Guest, NY State Assemblyman Dov Hikind (TLan80)




Poll:
Does Jerry Sandusky deserve to hang on the BUTTHOOK? (95% needed)
100% YES



Comment from Mac in WV: @Zak, my words are free, unless it's Hillbillitarianism™ (My political policy)









Friday Nov. 18

WHAT JEFFY SAYS
QUESTION #9:
                  Are there any other projects you'd like to do for GBTV or personally; and if so, what?

Jeffy's Answer: Announce Football Games would be the dream job but would like to do a sports show  or be the Andy Rooney of GBTV and I want to voice movie trailers. But the true dream job would be the Captain of the Heinz Police Department.


And Natasha has agreed to be Interrogated!
Hey Dave! That is such a great idea!! What an honor! :) Yes, please send me any and all questions and I will happily respond. One of these days I will join y'all on the Feeders Feed, I promise!
Natasha


AND


Samuel J. Tilden Fact for 11/18/11 (Thank you, DM!)


Scandal and mudslinging are not new to American politics, and SJT had his share during the 1876 campaign. Tilden did have a record of reform while governor of New York but showed some reluctance to join the reform movement to clean up corruption in New York politics, which had been under the control of 19th century mobster, Boss Tweed's Tamany Hall, for years.
This caused many Republican supporters to claim that his reform efforts were little more than lip service.
The following cartoons from Harper's Weekly illustrate why Rutherford Hayes called Harper's cartoonist, Thomas Nast, "the most powerful single-handed aid we had."



Show Guest Peter Schweitzer TLan80




Sad Trombone Thundercross

Scooter Mac in WV






Poll:
Do you like the B.S. of A.?
92% YES

Do you believe in conspiracies?
No results








Mon. Nov. 21:




Soros: "My Plan Could Save Euro" CFHeather


Fed Chairman Game mainer


Judge Judy, Revolutionary Politics video Here's Who You Support With Taxes Zakattak






Polls:
Do you have a Get-Outa-Dodge (GOD) bag or a BOB (Bug Out Bag) in you car that includes food, 
water, change of clothes, 1st aid kit, temp shelter and comfy hiking boots/shoes?
46$%-No;   42%- kinda, not all the stuff in it; 13% yes.


In your preparation, are you including pets and family?
83% YES.


Who is your top candidate this week?
56%, Michelle Bachmann


There is a Feeders "Tupperware Party" going on- which day would be best for you to attend?
76%  Saturday, TBD


http://www.nieniedialogues.com/ CoryE-CA


Show Guest Dr. Keith Ablow TLan80


Desert Bus For Hope Thundercross


Photos, courtesy DM











DM: teri..congress has special butts


No comments:

Post a Comment