Monday, February 13, 2012

Feeders Feed Links, Mon. Feb. 13, 2012

WHAT KEITH SAYS
Question #1 for Keith Malinak


What responsibilities do you have at MRA other than screening phone calls. Are you the only one answering the phone, or do you have a vast drone of phone counselors standing by?

Keith's Answer:

I answer all calls that first make it through our immense staff at Mercury New Delhi. Once the call center approves of the content of the phone call it is transferred to Mercury NYC where I am the only one handling the calls. Other responsibilities include editing together the Glenn Beck Weekend Show, making promos that are sent out to local affiliates and booking guests for radio and chasing down audio Stu may request.
I am also busy on MoreOn trivia days as I am calling to convince shelf replenishers that they should go on the radio to be humiliated… I mean compete for fabulous prizes and stuff.
EVERYONE at Mercury is a researcher and contributor to the content of the programs.
When I'm not tending to my official Mercury duties (dooty!) I'm busy irritating Jeffy. And breaking things...seriously, if it has a microchip in it I've broken it.
Nothing is immune from my aura of destruction…Laptops, PCs, CD players, phone systems, cell phones and Femme-Bots. I've also broken my access to The Feed on occasion (by the way I apologize for not getting on there much anymore. It's hard to break away from 12 telephone lines and a demanding Stu...I mean, how many vegetarian approved snacks does one guy need over the course of 4 hours?)



How Much Does It Cost to Produce a Nickel CFHeather

Man Who Escaped Post-WWII Germany CoryE

Merkel May be Caving to Soros CFHeather

Israel Warns WWIII May Be Biblical CFHeather

Bailout of Senate Barbershop BCHoop

http://www.ricksantorum.com/ Ned

Archbishop Chaput of Contraception Mandate Gwen
Bishop Jenky Warns of the Same CFHeather

See Rush Limbaugh article at http://ricochet.com/ Ned

Daniel Hannen's Speech at CPAC

WH Advisor We need a Global Tax CFHeather

Obama Pledges $800M to Arab Spring TLan



James K Polk 'fun' fact: Real reason why he died 3 months after leaving office? He was the 11th president. #GaryTheNumbersGuy

(There.  Are you happy?)


NYC's 4 Best Bacon Cocktails TLan, JB

Bishops Urge Congress to Protect Life & Dignity of Jobless Ned

http://offgridsurvival.com/doomsdayprepperdeclaredmentaldefective/ Zombie

No comments:

Post a Comment