Friday, February 17, 2012

Feeders Feed Links, Thurs. Feb. 16, 2012

HI, MAC!
We Miss You!

WHAT KEITH SAYS
Question #4 for Keith Malinak

What are the three most memorable caller experiences you've had (the worst ones are probably the funniest so stick with those)?

Keith's Answer:




I am upset I don't remember them all (nor do I have a way to record them)...the calls I've had would make best seller cds in the Glenn Beck web store, I assure you. As far as memorable ones go, it’s particularly enjoyable when callers have imbibed greatly ahead of their MORNING call to a talk show.





Guest Host Erick Stakelbeck TLan



Guest Rabbi Lapin TLan

Guest David Brog TLan




Musician Jeremy Hoop B_Rad






Polls:

Who do you want to place in the trophy case of the Feeders Feed Pedestal of Patriotism?
Tie, Judge Napolitano, and Marcus Luttrell, each with 33%

Tie Breaker:  Marcus Luttrell, with 72%
and he gets in with 100% vote



No comments:

Post a Comment