Thursday, February 16, 2012

Feeders Feed Links, Wed. Feb. 15, 2012

Mid-Week Challenge from DM:
I challenge all of us to do SOMETHING better this week. I don't care if it's charitable, or even competitive- just do one thing better than you normally would.... and let us know next week how it felt to try a little harder.


WHAT KEITH SAYS
Question 33 for Keith Malinak:

When did you first become interested in radio?

I was 8 years old. A neighborhood friend of mine and I modified his walkie talkies and we ended up playing the Beatles White album on cassette while we rode our bikes around the neighborhood seeing how far the signal would reach. I was hooked.
Later on I started "announcing" Atlanta Braves baseball games (wow they were horrible in the 80’s) for my mom from my bedroom while she watched them on TV in the living room.
As I grew up, my goal was to be a National Hockey League announcer but my interest in politics (after a chance hearing of Rush Limbaugh on WGST in Atlanta around 1990 or so) steered my course in another direction and I never looked back.







Bacon Pie recipe CFHeather







Polls:
Which person / people deserve to hang on the Feeders butthook?
Sheila Jackson Lee, 55%

Does she deserve to hang on the butthook?
100% yes



No comments:

Post a Comment