Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Feeders Feed Links, Tues. Feb. 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone!



WHAT KEITH SAYS
Question #2 for Keith Malinak:

When/how did you come to work with Glenn?

Keith's Answer:

I have no idea. I suppose it was the synergy of 3 elements that made my dream job possible. I was actually Pat's sidekick/producer in Houston between 2001 and 2003. That period was a blast, actually. Pat and I remained friends over the years and when he ended up working for Glenn he mentioned me to the staff as an opening was becoming available. I had also been irritating Chris Balfe during that time and unbeknownst to me others in the business were busy pitching me to Mercury behind the scenes.
During this time (July 2009) I was visiting family in Omaha, moments away from "starting a new business venture" when I happened to check my email. It was from Chris Balfe asking me if I could fly to New York for an interview. I said goodbye to the family (and the new business venture) in the middle of the trip and flew out and back in the same day. I landed the job but sadly it required my family and I move from a place we LOVE...Charleston, SC to a place we don't...New Jersey…Glenn was THE ONLY thing that could get me to willingly step foot on the island of Manhattan on a daily basis…but Big D here I come!!
100 Wartime recipes from "The 1940's Experiment."

American Woman's Cook Book (1939)

Federal Reserve's Goal: Devalue the Dollar by 33% CFHeather

Issa Takes a Step Toward Holding Holder in Contempt of Congress CFHeather

Video Carpenters- There's a Kind of Hush Zephyr

http://www.therightscoop.com/ Stehekin

Boot Girls Campaign Zephyr

Donald Duck Income Tax Cartoon TLan / CFHeather

Glenn's Couple of the Year from 2008 HamStar

JKPT Fact Of The Week: 
Zealot Keith: Because I LOVE you Feeders so much on this Valentine's Day...and with it also being a Tuesday, this JKPT fact in exile is for you....Feb 14,1849 – In New York City, James Knox Polk becomes the first serving President of the United States to have his photograph taken....




Why I Choose Newt Over Santorum CooCoo

Homemade Lunch Replaced with Cafeteria Nuggets Jeffy

Whitney Houston's Daughter Sings Adele Song Zephyr







No comments:

Post a Comment