Monday, February 20, 2012

Feeders Feed Links, Mon. Feb. 20, 2012

What Keith Says:
Question #6 For Keith Malikak
How did a boy from Georgia end up at Nebraska?


Keith's Answer:At the time I attended college, I could get in state tuition for having a parent who resided in Nebraska. At the time, my mom did.

And as a side note, Nebraska has an excellent broadcasting program that I was interested in. 

Now...look at Lincoln, Nebraska on a map. At the time I attended college, my mom lived closer to Wyoming than Iowa. My dad still lived in Atlanta. Lincoln was as far away from both parents (whom I love) as possible. For a college kid getting out on his own, that was the best of both worlds. And over my 4 years attending NU, I met my future wife and the Huskers won 3 national titles over 4 years. Sweet.





From Ribbit Buzz...
James K Polk 'fun' fact: He liked bacon so much he started the annual BaconFest in Polk County, Iowa.




Show Guest Robert P. George TLan












No comments:

Post a Comment