Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Feeders Feed Links, Dec. 14, 2011

WHAT NATASHA SAYS
Question #10:
What sports do you like and what are your favorite teams?
Natasha's Answer:
Well, I was born in Philadelphia so I’m obligated to be a Philly fan. I enjoy watching football. Yes, I know the Eagles are terrible this season. Being a Philly fan though, you get used to losing. And Cole Hamels of the Philles is really hot so I’ll watch them sometimes. I would never say I’m a die-hard sports fan though. I really like watching gymnastics, too. Does that count?




For Tomorrow's 4th Hour, In Protest of the Tyrants,
Men shall all rename themselves "Pat"
Women shall rename themselves "Stu."




http://newtcantwin.com/ Dee Cumming

The Real Newt Gingrich B_rad

Stu's wife's webpage http://www.pamperedwithpaige.com/ Laura NYC

Link to previous butthook hangers TLan

Participation Award for DM in DM



Polls:
Which person/ people deserves to Hang on the Feeders Feed Butthook? (winners voted on tomorrow)
Santa Monica Atheists  32%

Revote between Corzine, Reid, Waters, and S_Monica Atheists?
Reid, 40%









Comment from flo: BK - I only leave my house about twice a month. It has been a long time since I've had the snot freeze solid in my nose.


No comments:

Post a Comment