Thursday, December 8, 2011

Feeders Links, Dec. 8, 2011

Question #6
What was your favorite test product and why?
Natasha's Answer:
I really loved the Rejuvenique Mask. It was just so creepy and weird. The scars were worth it.


Kanzius Cancer Research Foundation


Already planning for A Feeders Feed Hotel in Arlington, TX for Restoring Love Event!
(stay away from hotels on 360- it's a ghetto, says CFHeather)
(p.s.- guess where the first assignment in Arlington will probably be!!)
Look for ones off of I-30 and Lamar, or in the 76006 zip code, between Cooper and Collins.
From Rosie: if you are interested in staying in the same hotel, email her at  puertotexan@gmail.com

Map of Hotels Near The Event CFHeather

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cowboys_Stadium Jeffi is a girl in MI

"Total Liquid Vapors" e-cig Fedup Hobbit

274 Troops Remains Dumped in Landfill Mac in WV

((shaking head)) Mac in WV's Christmas Wish: Big Purple Pimp Costume

(personally, I wish Mercury would offer those little chalkboards, like you used to have when you were a kid!)

Occupy Iowa Steals From 65year old Evicted man DM in DM

Webster Teen Charged in Fire that Killed Dad, 2 Brothers Barb in N NJ

http://IHeartradio.com/ Jeffi

video Europe- The Final Countdown B_rad

Short movie Overview of America B_rad

Italy Restaurant in Arlington, TX CFHeather



Polls:
Are you going to Restoring Love?
(no results)

Does Obama's "Teddy" speech deserve to hang on the Butthook? (100% needed)
100%!!

"Garden of Beasts"
Read it 55
Reading It 0%
Have it but not started5%
Do not have it 91%


@Mac: personally, I try to see every person and thing in my life, no matter how good or bad, as a lesson in growing- how to be, how NOT to act, what I want to change or keep about myself and around me.


@Nix of OH:  Oh, thanks!  "I could hit Mike with a rock if I threw it hard enough...or Stinky"
I'll remember that, my friend!  :)





Comment from Mac in WV: What the living hell?!?! I was just in a parallel Feeders' Feed dimension!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment