Thursday, December 15, 2011

Feeders Links Dec. 15, 2011

WHAT NATASHA SAYS
Question #11:
Why did you want to get into radio? Is this what you want for a career or will you pursue another “dream job” if the opportunity presents itself?
Natasha's Answer:
I’ve wanted to go into radio for a long time. As I’m writing this, I can’t believe that I’m answering your questions about my job in radio. Ha. It’s surreal and I’m pinching myself. Ouch. I grew up listening to talk and music radio. My dad always had it on and that’s how he would teach me. I learned about the news, I learned history, I learned to love classic rock and the oldies. My dad always had an anecdote to go along with whatever was on the radio. Radio played such a huge part in my upbringing that it just seemed like a natural career direction for me. And plus, it’s really really fun.

Bonus Question:
Natasha, as one of the 9 4th Hour Supreme Court Justices you picked, I was wondering what caught your eye on each of our 9 applications. Or has it been too long to remember? -Mac in WV
Natasha's Answer:
Ha, it’s been a long time, but all of the Supreme Court justice applications were so creative and thoughtful. It really was tough to pick just 9! I think I looked for ones that really knew the show well. Don’t feel too lucky yet though, we need to pass this dang constitution if we ever want to call upon your judicial talents!

From DM in DM: Ok, it's OFFICIAL!!! I will open the Feeders Feed at 9am Eastern Tomorrow!!!
If we have less than 25 people I will open you up for unmoderated conversations too (as long as you follow the regular rules)






Glenn's Christmas Recipes CFHeather

Video Greeting from Mac in WV

Emergency Essentials Food Storage Sale Beck Junkie

Faith of Fires- Story of King james Bible Rosie

The Real Mrs. Jeffy's Blog DM

CoryE's friend Steve Weber has a blog http://www.speakinggump.com/





Polls:
If we open Feeders Feed tomorrow for the morning show, will you be here?
100% yes

Does Harry Reid deserve to hang on the butthook?
100% yes.




No comments:

Post a Comment