Monday, December 12, 2011

Feeders Links, Dec. 12, 2011

WHAT NATASHA SAYS
Question # 8
When/how did you discover Glenn Beck, and what do your friends think of Glenn and your working for him?
Natasha's Answer:
I used to listen to Glenn with my Dad in the car. At first I would listen because I had to (can’t jump out of a moving car!) but then after awhile I started to really like him. It’s bizarre to think I went from listening to him in my dad’s beat up jeep to working for him! Most of my friends think it’s really cool. But some friends don’t even know who GB is. Basically, my generation sucks.




TLan80's amendments/ changes to the 4th Hour Constitution




Book American Progressivism, by Ronald J. Pestritto Rosie Houston

Michael Savage to Offer Newt $1Million to Drop Out of Race

Lincoln- Vampire Hunter Mac in WV

Book Its Very Simple- Story of Civil Rights Tim in OH/ Robert DFW


@Thundercross: Sorry, didn't see your question.  Yes, I turned Nexdef off, to keep from stalling.


Michael Savage Offers Newt $1 Millon to Drop Out of Race

Canned Butter Rosie


Short story:  Was drinking a cup of coffee this morning, and I kept hearing this cracking sound.  Dripping water, maybe? saw nothing.  Sat back down, heard it again.  The dog chewing on something> No, he's asleep.  Sat back down, and heard it again.  Kept walking around, until I got near the Christmas tree we put up last night.  (By the way, a 7' tree fit easily in the VW Beetle; I could have put in an 8' tree, without it touching the windshield!)  I thought, "Oh,crap, I've pulled a Clark Griswold, and brought home a squirrel!"  It was the pine cones, warming up and snapping open.  I have a floor full of pine seeds now!



Polls:
TLan80: vote on all my Constitutional changes/ additions together, or individually?
59% together

TLan's 75% compromise (provided JKPT stays in as an amendment)
No results available

Revote: TLan80: with just a 66% veto, no compromise, vote on all my Constitutional changes/ additions together, or individually?
95% together

Who is your top candidate this week?
Michele Bachman 56%
Unsure 24%
Rick Santorum 16%





Do you support the TLan Package?  51% vote yes needed to make changes to the Constitution.
100% yes



A Little Classical Christmas Today.


From Mac in WV, from that OTHER Feed:
& behold I saw a pale camel, & he that sat upon it was called Jeffy
(Priceless!)

Donna: oh, there's feed-stalker Guest




James K Polk: nope, Ben just like i've got, you bugger

No comments:

Post a Comment